Planning to Enjoy Prime Rib for Christmas or New Year Celebrations?
It may seem early to think about your holiday meal plans, but it's that time of year when we are opening up preorders for Prime Rib Roasts. There are limited amounts of rib roasts we can offer, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to order.
Preorders for Thanksgiving - FULL. Thanks to all who have ordered!
Preorders for Christmas & New Years - FULL. Thanks to all who ordered.
Information to know before ordering:
Bone-In or Boneless: Do you want a bone-in or boneless rib roast? Here's an article about the differences, but the main differences are:
- Bone-ins are known to be more flavorful, but a little more complex. The bones act as an insulator for the meat, helping it retain more juice.
- Boneless roasts are easier to carve and take less time to cook.
Weight of Prime Rib: Here is a great resource on this. As a general rule of thumb, plan for:
- Bone-In: 1 rib for every 2 people
- Boneless: 1 pound per person
Price: Since we do not have the prime rib roasts on hand yet, we will not know the total price until we get the roasts back from the butcher. Once we get the beef in stock, we will invoice you with the total. The prices are:
- Bone-In: $27.50/pound
- Boneless: $30/pound
To Preorder, please email email@example.com. In your email, please include:
- Bone-In or Boneless
- The Weight of the Prime Rib (boneless) or the number of ribs (bone-in) that you'd like
- What holiday you are planning to enjoy it (Christmas/New Years or a different time)
Payment Information: Since we are charging on a per-pound basis, we will need to wait until we get the prime rib back from the butcher, so we can get the exact weight and then we will email you an invoice.